Anonymous Rex; Eric Garcia
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Condition: As New
Eric Garcia's hilarious and brilliant debut novel is as noir and hard-boiled as they come, a private-eye murder mystery set in Los Angeles and New York. It's tough, wisecracking, fast-paced, violent and, occasionally, tender. So what's new? Only that the private-eye in question is a dinosaur, prone to overindulging his taste for basil rather than whisky! Like 5% of the world's population, he has evolved over the ages to be as small as a human, and a master of disguise so that he can survive without the other 95% knowing about him. With his make-up and costume on, he looks like everyone else. But this case could stretch the human/dino relationship to the limits!